Potsticker Dough (makes 40)
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the hot water, little by little, stirring lightly in between additions. Keep adding the water until you can form the dough into a ball.
3. Let the ball sit, covered with a damp cloth for an hour.
4. On a floured surface, knead the dough for 5-6 minutes.
5. Shape the dough into a log and cut off 40 pieces.
6. Roll out into a 3-3.5 inch circle. Use a cookie cutter to cut them out.
7. Wrap the wrappers in plastic wrap until you are ready to use them; otherwise, they will dry out.
Sesame Chicken Filling
Here are some other ideas:
If you liked this recipe, you might like this one!
Sites We Love
The Baker Chick
The Candida Diet
Super Healthy Kids
Wake Up World
No Meat Athlete
American Nutrition Assoc.
Lean it Up
Muscle and Fitness