Potsticker Dough (makes 40)
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the hot water, little by little, stirring lightly in between additions. Keep adding the water until you can form the dough into a ball.
3. Let the ball sit, covered with a damp cloth for an hour.
4. On a floured surface, knead the dough for 5-6 minutes.
5. Shape the dough into a log and cut off 40 pieces.
6. Roll out into a 3-3.5 inch circle. Use a cookie cutter to cut them out.
7. Wrap the wrappers in plastic wrap until you are ready to use them; otherwise, they will dry out.
Sesame Chicken Filling
Here are some other ideas:
If you liked this recipe, you might like this one!
Sites We Love
The Baker Chick
The Candida Diet
Super Healthy Kids
Wake Up World
No Meat Athlete
American Nutrition Assoc.
Lean it Up
Muscle and Fitness
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”
The site does not provide medical or legal advice. This website is for information purposes only. Viewing this website, receipt of information contained on this website, or the transmission of information from or to this website does not constitute a physician-patient relationship. The medical and/or nutritional information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Use of this website constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these limitations and disclaimers.