We love dessert. What really love though, is dessert for breakfast. You heard us right. This overnight chia chocolate pudding is made the night before it's ready and because it is so gosh darn delicious (and healthy!), we eat it for breakfast.
This recipe serves for small portions, but we won't tell anybody if you split it between two glasses instead.
· 3 tbsp chia seeds
· 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
· 2 tbsp cocoa powder
· ½ cup packed dates
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1/8 tsp salt
· 2 tbsp shredded coconut
· 1 tsp dark chocolate chips
1. In a blender, mill the chia for 15 seconds. Don't worry if they don't break apart too much.
2. Add everything, but the coconut and chocolate chips, and pulverize for 1-2 minutes in the blender.
3. Pour the chocolate pudding into small jars. Top with coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
4. Store in the fridge for at least 8 hours before serving.
- See more at: http://www.thedomesticbeast.com/food/chia-chocolate-pudding#sthash.XNOu2W1O.dpuf
Sites We Love
The Baker Chick
The Candida Diet
Super Healthy Kids
Wake Up World
No Meat Athlete
American Nutrition Assoc.
Lean it Up
Muscle and Fitness
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”
The site does not provide medical or legal advice. This website is for information purposes only. Viewing this website, receipt of information contained on this website, or the transmission of information from or to this website does not constitute a physician-patient relationship. The medical and/or nutritional information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Use of this website constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these limitations and disclaimers.