We love dessert. What really love though, is dessert for breakfast. You heard us right. This overnight chia chocolate pudding is made the night before it's ready and because it is so gosh darn delicious (and healthy!), we eat it for breakfast.
This recipe serves for small portions, but we won't tell anybody if you split it between two glasses instead.
· 3 tbsp chia seeds
· 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
· 2 tbsp cocoa powder
· ½ cup packed dates
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1/8 tsp salt
· 2 tbsp shredded coconut
· 1 tsp dark chocolate chips
1. In a blender, mill the chia for 15 seconds. Don't worry if they don't break apart too much.
2. Add everything, but the coconut and chocolate chips, and pulverize for 1-2 minutes in the blender.
3. Pour the chocolate pudding into small jars. Top with coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
4. Store in the fridge for at least 8 hours before serving.
- See more at: http://www.thedomesticbeast.com/food/chia-chocolate-pudding#sthash.XNOu2W1O.dpuf
Sites We Love
The Baker Chick
The Candida Diet
Super Healthy Kids
Wake Up World
No Meat Athlete
American Nutrition Assoc.
Lean it Up
Muscle and Fitness