1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9X9 square baking pan.
2. In a small pot, heat the almond butter and mashed bananas. Stir until combined; set aside.
3. In a food processor, coarsely chop the almonds. Coarsely chop apricots, cranberries and cherries.
4. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the seeds and oats. Fold in the almond butter mixture. Press the batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let cool before cutting into bars/squares. Wrap individually in cellophane and store in fridge for up to 1 week.
Sites We Love
The Baker Chick
The Candida Diet
Super Healthy Kids
Wake Up World
No Meat Athlete
American Nutrition Assoc.
Lean it Up
Muscle and Fitness
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”
The site does not provide medical or legal advice. This website is for information purposes only. Viewing this website, receipt of information contained on this website, or the transmission of information from or to this website does not constitute a physician-patient relationship. The medical and/or nutritional information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Use of this website constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these limitations and disclaimers.